December 7-10, 2022
Immanuel Lutheran Church
1700 Westport Rd.
Kansas City, MO 64111
Experience a joyful shopping experience, free of charge.
The MLM Christmas Store is one of the largest gift-giving programs in the Greater Kansas City area. The store provides over 1,000 families with a joyful and dignified Christmas experience.
This year’s Christmas store will be returning to its original format of families selecting their gifts with the help of our shopping elves.
Each family member should expect a coat, clothing, and a gift. Each household should expect a small kitchen appliance or a blanket / quilt, a gift card to help purchase their meal, cookies, and a Bible or devotional.
Applications will be online ONLY this year and will be open between September 6, 2022 – October 31, 2022 or when at max capacity (whichever comes first). Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Live within MLM’s service area
- Not enrolled in another Christmas program such as the Mayor’s Christmas Tree Fund
- Income at or below 150% of the federal poverty level:
- 1-person household = $19,140 a year
- 2-person household = $25,860 a year
- 3-person household = $32,580 a year
- 4-person household = $39,300 a year
- 5-person household = $46,020 a year
Applicants pickup date and time will be selected at the time of submission. Please make note of the date and time you select. A reminder will be sent closer to the opening of the Christmas Store to all approved applicants via the email provided on the application, so please be sure to provide a valid email address.
The 2022 Christmas Store has reached its max capacity for the year!